Sr. HRIS Manager
Sr. HRIS Manager
WhiteHat Security is looking for that exceptional individual to join the team as a Sr. HRIS Analyst. This role will be reporting to the VP of People, Places & Culture and will work closely with the HR team to drive the development, implementation and adoption of programs, processes and tools to drive scalability, efficiency and continuous improvement. The person must thrive in a fast-paced business environment, be detail-oriented, independently motivated, and have the confidence and ability to interact with stakeholders in a professional, approachable, and positive manner.
WhiteHat Security is utilizing SuccessFactors as our core Human Capital Management (HCM) solution and Jobvite as our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). This is a great opportunity for a talented individual with SuccessFactors experience, to use their broad experience in HR, systems, project management, and influencing skills to elevate and continuously improve our technology solutions. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys both strategic planning and tactical execution and is comfortable with hands-on responsibilities (a doer) and leading projects (collaborating with and leading others).
- Serve as the central point of contact for HR processes and technology projects.
- Responsible for HR change management and communication activities in support of new business processes and system implementations
- Deliver HR services through standardized & integrated people processes to support all locations company-wide
- Proactively provide continuous needs analysis and business recommendations to drive needed change in support of HR strategy and scalability goals/needs within HR operations
- Responsible for leading data management, HR inquiries and on-boarding/off-boarding tasks including data entry
- Manage compliance for Affirmative Action Plan, EEO, and Vets Federal Contractor reporting
- Manage Audits as needed
- Manage the HR Intranet site and HR programs
- Works closely with HR Tech (IT) team to support analysis, design, build and delivery phases of Workday and integrations with other systems
- Works with HR subject matter experts and HR Tech (IT) team to identify critical business or end-user requirements; identifies potential issues and researches possible solutions
- Provides training for HR and Management to ensure competency in Workday and HR related processes, including compensation cycles and benefits open enrollment.
- Provides metrics and reports to identify business problems and/or support business processes.
- Works with internal client groups to identify requirements for data report and metrics.
- Minimum of 5 years of SuccessFactors experience
- Multi-country or global experience preferred
- Strong project management skills and excel skills
- Strong understanding of key HR processes: employee data management, payroll administration, benefits administration, compensation management, talent management, performance management and succession planning.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People management experience preferred and ability to create an environment where staff can grow and develop their professional skills
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.