Regional Vice President of Sales- Central
We ignited the web application security industry and continue to lead by transforming the way organizations master vulnerability management. Only WhiteHat Security offers a solution that combines an advanced, cloud security platform with the world’s largest force of security experts.
This individual will be responsible for all aspects of sales, including development and execution of sales plans to achieve and exceed quotas within the assigned territory; following the company methodology for the sales process; managing customer sales process within a high touch channel model; leveraging channels to build sales volume; ensuring customer satisfaction; disciplined expense management; and maintaining high integrity.
Key aspects of this role will revolve around experience in building sales within a high touch channel model for scale and actively selling web application vulnerability management solutions to key enterprise accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Seven to ten years of field sales experience with consistent over-achievement of quotas
- Selling security solutions to C-Level and Technical Buyers a clear requirement
- Proven track record of taking an early stage region from $2M thru $10M a plus. Must have proven Rolodex at C-level and ability to target and penetrate top enterprise accounts within the assigned territory
- Experience with a dual focus on both short and longer sales cycles ranging from $100,000 to $1,000,000+ range
- Strong track record developing, sustaining and working with top tier security channel partners as a key ingredient to success of your sales team and assigned territory
- Selling recurring software fulfillment models and SaaS a plus
- Track record of collaborating and excelling in a team selling model
- Management and mentoring of a sales team with regional responsibility, including a track record of training and managing inside sales professionals who succeed under your leadership and contribute to overall team success
- Highly adaptive nature and ability to adjust the business/sales model as necessary to accelerate growth
WhiteHat Security is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.