Who we are:
WhiteHat Security has been protecting applications for over 15 years. The WhiteHat Application Security Platform bridges the gap between our customers’ security and development teams allowing them to deliver secure applications at the speed of digital business. This innovative platform is one of the reasons why WhiteHat has won numerous awards and been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in application security testing four times in row. At WhiteHat, we believe in a world where everyone lives a safe digital life, and securing applications puts us all one step closer to this reality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to determine business requirements.
- Develop product roadmap and prioritize product requirements
- Collaborate with local and remote engineering teams to deliver product requirements
- Work with customer success to monitor and resolve any customer escalations
- Perform market and competitive analysis to identify product gaps and new opportunities.
- Work with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to support creation of customer-driven messaging and sales enablement tools
What we value:
- 3+ years of product management in the Enterprise security space
- Ability to collaborate with peers in product development, marketing, sales and customer success
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This position requires up to 25% travel to customer sites and WhiteHat Security locations
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.