Sr. Engineering Program Manager
What We’re Seeking
Tired of building variants of the same application over and over? Are you ready to leverage your product vision and process skills to architect software that is unique and that uses the latest software development practices for software delivered on the Cloud? WhiteHat Security is looking for a self-motivated and experienced Senior Program Manager to support the Engineering teams as we build our newest applications utilizing Agile practices to solve complex Application Security problems. You will be working closely with developers, data scientists, threat researchers, and product managers to plan requirements and deliver software solutions that will address ever-evolving Application Security needs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coach teams across the engineering and business orgs in agile development and agile frameworks (we practice both SAFe and Scrum)
- Work closely with Product Management and Strategy to set the product vision and goals
- Facilitate and maintain a product backlog based on business values and ROI
- Help to define and evangelize the MVP concept, working always towards viable, valuable, and feasible
- Foster and maintain cross-functional relationships to interface between and hold accountable Product Management, User Experience, Leadership and Engineering to move development from concept to launch
- Define roadmaps, processes, and systems to achieve excellence
What We Value
- BS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience as a Program Manager, Technical Project Manager, Product Owner, or Product Manager in a software organization.
- Must have experience with Agile frameworks (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban).
- Must have a thorough understanding of software development practices.
- Must be an organized and diligent driver of processes and results.
- Must have a keen focus on continuous improvement.
- Must have advanced knowledge of software development tracking tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Bugzilla, Pivot Tracker, or similar.
- Must be a clear communicator and a skillful writer.
- Should have prior experience as an engineer or equivalent education.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.