Lifestyle Coordinator - Woodin Creek
- Coordinate community gathering events including pool party openings, weekly food trucks, holiday parties, grand openings, charity events, resident appreciation events, and Taco Tuesdays.
- Create a comprehensive plan for building community at each of the properties supported.
- Review resident activity expenses within operating budget guidelines.
- Develop and implement high quality, low cost events that can be duplicated by site teams with ease.
- Leverage Weidner’s size and scale to obtain best pricing when identifying business partners that can participate at reoccurring events, e.g., Costco, Sam’s Club, Wineries
- Submit preliminary schedule of annual calendar events to be housed and duplicated at each Weidner community. This will ensure a quality event with increased success and knowledge from replication.
- Book talent, caterers, vendors, bands, entertainment closely aligned with Weidner’s Vision, Mission and Values and customer service standards.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with marketing to solicit feedback on events through resident surveys.
- Flexible hours as needed; evenings & weekends
- Possess a warm and kind nature, motivation to engage with Residents and have a long-term perspective to build a strong community bond.
- 2 year’s experience in event planning, customer service or similar business.
- Disney and/or cruise line experience
- Thorough computer knowledge.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Valid and current driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must agree to criminal background check and sign an agreement to voluntary drug testing.