Housekeeper II Vue at Pinnacle Park
Weidner Apartment Homes is currently seeking someone who is familiar with the safe use of regularly used housekeeping tools, cleaning products and has mechanical aptitude to learn skills in maintenance. Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses knowledge of commonly used housekeeping concepts, practices and procedures to care for our apartment building complex.
- Daily – clean windows, breezeways, laundry areas, restrooms, clubrooms and offices.
- Clean vacant units to sparkling clean quality for resident move-ins.
- Develop basic understanding of screwdriver maintenance, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC.
- Assist with the maintenance portion of the make-ready process.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Physical ability to perform tasks requiring continuous walking, standing, bending, etc.
- Valid and current driver’s license, pass a criminal background check and sign
- Ability to work successfully with colleagues and independently
- Able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds (vacuum, cleaning supplies) and push/pull up to 85 pounds (moving appliances).