Digital Marketing Manager
Weidner Property Management is committed to teamwork, through a spirit of honesty, trust and mutual respect. While this job description is complete, some responsibilities may not be specifically addressed.
Performance – Setting New Standards. . .
- Manage two direct reports to drive digital marketing efforts and deliver high quality leads to our onsite associate's crm.
- Ensure close collaboration with marketing and reputation team to enhance the overall vision, strategy and goals.
- Coordinate and oversee, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing, and other paid media campaign's budgets, cost per click, and cost per acquisition.
- Responsible for defining the customer journey, the sales funnel, and tracking paid media mutlilead attribution.
- Conduct monthly calls with regional teams and properties to help higher exposed properties obtain occupancy goals.
- Follow industry and related news to generate ideas around trending topics to draw new audiences.
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright, fair housing and data protection).
Attention to Detail sets us apart . . .
- Manage domain registration for all Weidner community and corporate URLS.
- Build digital spend recommendations and paid media strategy for all acquisitions.
What we value. . . OUR PEOPLE
- Attend all Marketing meetings and participate in creating new ideas, strategies and concepts.
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with the Director of Marketing.
- Actively demonstrate the values of the Weidner Customer Service Vision to team members, associates and external customers.
Accomplishment through honesty, trust and mutual respect. . .
- Prompt with regular attendance and maintain a professional appearance at all times while on duty.
- Follow Weidner’s Mission, Vision and Values and comply with all of Weidner’s policies and procedures as outlined in the Associate Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as the Fair Housing rules and regulations.
- 2-4 years experience with a proven track record in SEM, SEO, PPC, GA and Google Ads
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing standards and best practices
- Possess solid project management discipline.
- Experience with WordPress, Yardi and Entrata web sites highly desirable.
- Proven relationship-management experience and excellent organizational ability, with close attention to detail and process.
- Previous management experience required.