Business Intelligence Analyst
In the words of Inc Magazine “Web Summit is the largest technology conference in the world”. Forbes says Web Summit is “the best tech conference on the planet”, Bloomberg calls it “Davos for geeks”, Politico “the Olympics of tech”, and the Guardian “Glastonbury for geeks”.
Whatever Web Summit is it wouldn’t be possible without an incredible team of nearly 200 employees, including world class engineers, data scientists, designers, producers, marketers, salespeople and more.
We’ve disrupted an old industry by building incredible software and designing mind-blowing events. We’ve revolutionised how people come together in our world. We started with one event: Web Summit. But now we’re creating category defining events all over the world, from Asia to North America. We’re just getting started.
About the team
We’re looking for a business intelligence analyst to join the business intelligence team in Websummit.
At Web Summit we believe that the power of data and engineering can be applied to every facet of our events to make the attendee experience excellent, so whatever projects you work on you’ll work closely with our UX engineers, data scientists, event engineers and web developers across all our conferences: Web Summit in Lisbon, RISE in Hong Kong, MoneyConf in Dublin, and Collision in New Orleans.
What you'll achieve at Web Summit:
- You will take the lead in analysing our internal business processes
- You will work closely with our salesforce architect, data scientists and developers to design and implement declarative solutions on the salesforce platform and other CRM systems we use.
- You will undertake day to day operational tasks, such as user management, report generation and ad hoc configuration requests
- You will work collaboratively with multiple teams across the business, improving process from a data and metric standpoint.
Who you are:
- You are excellent at gathering requirements and gaining insight into business objectives
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand
- You like to keep your skills up to date across various business platforms.
- You like to create agile solutions and adapt comfortably in a growing and changing environment
- Great communication and team work skills.
Skills and abilities we're looking for:
- 2+ years business analyst experience.
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Experience converting non-technical needs from business teams into high quality user stories for consumption by the development teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good practical knowledge of data manipulation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.<span
Nice to have:
- Salesforce certified advanced administrator
- Experience in testing solutions’ compliance with story acceptance criteria
Be healthy, curious and social:
- Stay healthy with our fully subsidised healthcare cover.
- Exercise your mind and body with our free gym membership and yoga.
- Enjoy your own private garden with orchard, sports equipment, and vegetables right outside your office.
- Enjoy an unlimited supply of fresh fruit, beverages and cereals.
- Master new skills from those around you, onsite talks and training initiatives.
- Become workmates, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar of company celebrations, trips abroad and sports.
- Have the opportunity to travel to our global events and tap into the best tech network under one roof!