Community Support Co-Ordinator
In the words of Inc Magazine, “Web Summit is the largest technology conference in the world”. Forbes says Web Summit is “the best tech conference on the planet”, Bloomberg calls it “Davos for geeks”, Politico “the Olympics of tech”, and the Guardian “Glastonbury for geeks”.
Whatever Web Summit is it wouldn’t be possible without an incredible team of nearly 200 employees, including world-class engineers, data scientists, designers, producers, marketers, salespeople and more.
We’ve disrupted an old industry by building incredible software and designing mind-blowing events. We’ve revolutionised how people come together in our world. We started with one event: Web Summit. But now we’re creating category-defining events all over the world, from Asia to North America. We’re just getting started.
About the team
Leaders managing the companies of today and building the companies of tomorrow attend our events around the world. Our core Customer support team delivers the very best customer support experience possible to them. The team moves at a fast pace, constantly anticipating the needs of our attendees.
The team is a vital source of attendee feedback internally, delivering insights to almost every other department. The Customer Support team are constantly striving to improve our attendees’ experience from before they even purchase their ticket, to after they return home from one of the events.
What you’ll achieve at Web Summit
- You will be responsible for customer support - answering questions however they come. Email, phone, social media and instant messaging. You will be at the forefront of the company, interacting with our attendees and potential future attendees.
- You will play a part in providing insight to the different departments of what the needs and wants are of our customers and Customer.
- You’ll work very closely with the wider marketing team - liaising with content, email marketing, Customer management and advertising teams on a daily basis.
- Achieve daily goals of solved queries without compromising the customer experience.
- Find solutions to attendee issues while always adhering to company policies and guidelines.
Who you are
- You demonstrate rapid response and company emphasis on quality customer care, transparency, and authenticity to a large, public audience.
- You’re a traffic director; you need to be able to understand where your Customer’s questions are coming from and address a solution best for them.
- You are a problem solver and no problem is too big or too small.
- You have an innate passion and are able to build a rapport with the Web Summit Customer.
- You are graceful under fire; it’s the true test of customer support.
- You are always on top of new information in regards to our events and trends happening outside of the Tramway house.
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Work across multiple teams and easily adapt to change
- Good crisis manager and can effectively solve customer issues
Be healthy, curious and social
- Stay healthy with our fully subsidised healthcare cover.
- Exercise your mind and body with our free gym membership and yoga.
- Enjoy your own private garden with an orchard, sports equipment, and vegetables right outside your office.
- Enjoy an unlimited supply of fresh fruit, beverages, and cereals.
- Master new skills from those around you, onsite talks and training initiatives.
- Become workmates, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar of company celebrations, trips abroad and sports.