Web Summit MBA
***Application Process: instead of a cover letter, please include the links of three startup companies that have demonstrated strategic and scalable success over the last year.***
Read what our MBAs have to say about the programme!
In the words of Inc Magazine “Web Summit is the largest technology conference in the world”. Forbes says Web Summit is “the best tech conference on the planet”, Bloomberg calls it “Davos for geeks”, Politico “the Olympics of tech”, and the Guardian “Glastonbury for geeks”.
Whatever Web Summit is it wouldn’t be possible without an incredible team of nearly 200 employees, including world class engineers, data scientists, designers, producers, marketers, salespeople and more.
We’ve disrupted an old industry by building incredible software and designing mind-blowing events. We’ve revolutionised how people come together in our world. We started with one event: Web Summit. But now we’re creating category defining events all over the world, from Asia to North America. We’re just getting started.About the programme
At Web Summit we nurture the next generation of graduates into our next generation of leaders. Join our MBA programme and take ownership of different facets of our business. This includes product, operations, sales and everything in between. You will be encouraged to think strategically, solve complicated business challenges and shape the direction of our business in this fast-paced industry.
What you’ll achieve at Web Summit:
- You’ll collaborate with our leadership team on critical projects that will shape our strategy for long and short term goals.
- You’ll become an expert in your desired field implementing ideas from generation stage to execution.
- You’ll aim to understand our business as well as internal and external stakeholder needs, and impact change on an international scale.
- You’ll work independently or as part of a team in a highly data driven environment making well informed and measured decisions.
- You’ll become a mentor and a leader for those around you championing a knowledge sharing culture.
- You are due to graduate in 2017 with an MBA qualification and have between 2 and 5 years of commercial experience locally or internationally.
- You’re a natural leader, you love challenges and change. You strive in a collaborative environment.
- Drive and motivation is second nature to you!
- You are passionate about creating the best experience possible for our Partners and Exhibitors, Investors and Attendees.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to solve unfamiliar problems.
- You’re interested in how technology disrupts industries and you love keeping up with marketplace trends.