We Are Thinkers That Do!
Delivering innovative solutions to our clients requires the best people. At WD, architects, engineers, designers, and strategists work together to impact national and global brands - we create opportunities to improve revenue and profits for our multi-unit food and retail clients. We know that the best people will be drawn to the opportunity to define the future of retail. Our company is built on those beliefs. The two parts of our mission, innovative solutions and exceptional talent are paramount to our company’s growth and brand promise.
The Financial Manager is responsible for interacting with people in cross functions and participate in developing monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts, budget, reporting, dashboards and other financial modeling that will help drive business decisions as well as project level reporting.
- Bachelors Degree or Associate's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent knowledge gained from education and/or work experience.
- MBA is preferred.
- CPA is helpful.
- Advanced work experience in financial planning, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting is necessary. Operations functional support and/or cost accounting experience is a plus.
- Strong experience creating financial models, including use of database manipulation (in Access and Excel).
- Experience working in the construction or healthcare industry is helpful.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and SQL/Microsoft Access skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and innovative team player with a positive approach and a focus on business issues.
What matters to our associates matters to us and benefits and professional growth are at the top of the list. We provide a comprehensive benefits package that encourages our associates to live healthy lifestyles, reach financial goals and cope with the challenges of life at work and at home. WD supports and encourages work/life balance. We like to work hard and have fun. You might find us at a company sponsored BBQ, at an impromptu studio gathering, teamed up on the golf course, or hanging out at the ping pong tables.