Architectural Project Manager
We Are Thinkers That Do!
With over 400 talented associates worldwide, WD is licensed in all 50 states and Canada. We provide an environment where associates gain experience, train and mentor with the best, and build a successful career! With a philosophy of Real People, we leave our egos behind and focus on collaboration, innovation and open communication at all levels. This allows us to deliver on our commitment to our clients’ success. We currently have an opening for a Project Manager, Architecture.
Responsible for overseeing all phases in the A/E development of construction documents including due diligence, specifications, permitting and construction administration in addition to project integration, scope, time, forecasting, and cost and quality management. This role reports directly to a Director, A&E. The Project Manager maintains positive client relationships at all levels and partners with the Director, A&E, Program Services and Client Services to suggests timely solutions to client problems thus becoming a valued resource and partner. Internally, you will be responsible for managing the on-time and on-budget completion of the assigned projects.
- Bachelors degree in Architecture, Engineering or equivalent knowledge gained by combination education and/or work experience
- Design work experience in architectural or engineering services, with progressive levels of responsibility
- Management/leadership experience, supervising and developing others in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience managing multiple projects/clients
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit or other CAD based software, experience with MS office Suite programs and Acrobat professional
- Previous experience working in retail, restaurant, and/or convenience store or consulting
PE or RA, with LEED AP and/or PMP Certification is highly desirable