Print Room and Facilities Coordinator
As a Print Room Coordinator, you're responsible for providing daily printing functions to support the production of construction documents for internal and external clients. In this role, you're responsible for processing and shipping work orders for print jobs, as well as assisting with other facilities or mailroom activities. This position follows established Print Room guidelines to assist in routine print activities required to maintain efficient operations and high-quality prints within requested timeframes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (2-year degree or Bachelor's Degree is preferred)
- Previous experience in a commercial or business print room is preferred
- Experience operating large format printing machines is preferred
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs either assisted or unassisted
What matters to our associates matters to us and benefits and professional growth are at the top of the list. We provide a comprehensive benefits package that encourages our associates to live healthy lifestyles, reach financial goals and cope with the challenges of life at work and at home. WD supports and encourages work/life balance. We like to work hard and have fun. You might find us at a company sponsored BBQ, at an impromptu studio gathering, teamed up on the golf course, or hanging out at the ping pong tables.