We Are Thinkers That Do!
Delivering innovative solutions to our clients requires the best people. At WD, architects, engineers, designers, and strategists work together to impact national and global brands - we create opportunities to improve revenue and profits for our multi-unit food and retail clients. We know that the best people will be drawn to the opportunity to define the future of retail. Our company is built on those beliefs. The two parts of our mission, innovative solutions and exceptional talent are paramount to our company’s growth and brand promise.
This position is responsible for managing and overseeing the development of all building standards and specifications across Corporate Facilities, and/or Clinical Facilities including Long Term Care, Infusion, Specialty Pharmacy & various locations across the US and Puerto Rico, to enable enterprise brand and growth strategies. The scope of work includes managing and directing external consultants for Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Civil Engineering disciplines in the development and detailing of all prototypes, standards and specifications including site design, building design elements, building materials and specifications, as well as fixtures and furnishings.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture or a related technical field, or equivalent knowledge gained from education and/or work experience
- Prior work experience in architecture and/or construction
- Strong knowledge of Pharmacy and Corporate facilities design and architectural design and development processes for various building types is preferred
- Experienced AutoCAD and Revit user; working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Photoshop
- Proficient in the production and management of the A&E process from schematic design through to construction documents - including formatting, proofreading, standardizing, and producing submittals
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Experience managing and providing direction to external architects and engineers
- Experience preparing technical documentation for groups during project's design and programming phases