Senior Electrical Designer
We Are Thinkers That Do!
With over 400 talented associates worldwide, WD is licensed in all 50 states and Canada. We provide an environment where associates gain experience, train and mentor with the best, and build a successful career! With a philosophy of Real People, we leave our egos behind and focus on collaboration, innovation and open communication at all levels. This allows us to deliver on our commitment to our clients’ success. We currently have an opening for a Senior Electrical Designer.
As a Senior Electrical Designer, you are responsible for ensuring technical accuracy of work in the production of construction documents for our clients, through managing other associates. In this role you will also create advanced engineering designs when needed and assist team members with solution development. Your primary focus will be championing the use of best practices, adherence to company standards, accuracy of construction documents, and technical discipline coordination.
- Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Advanced experience in electrical design, specifically related to the production of construction documents
- Experience with staff leadership and resource allocation
- Experience managing multiple projects and/or clients
- Experience working with restaurant, grocery, car dealership, or retail projects is a plus
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and multi-disciplined A&E team is highly desirable
- Experience using AutoCAD, Revit, and/or Microstation