Sales Consultant - Start dates in August!
The Sales team at Wayfair has a passion and ability to turn inbound inquiries and requests into orders. We assist our customers in their buying decisions and find them the right products to meet their needs and delivery requirements.
To have a look at our office space and get an insight into our company culture, watch this video made onsite at our location in Galway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPb288iYx8&t=2s
What You’ll Do:
- You will guide customers through the online sales process and turn inbound opportunities into orders
- Find the right products to fit the customers’ needs
- Handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email
- You’ll collaborate with both internal colleagues and external customers, partners and suppliers
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- You are a hard-working team-player with a self-starting attitude
- Strong computer literacy
- You are results driven and confident with working to metrics daily
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken
*Wayfair offers a range of different benefits to its employees, including Healthcare
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.