Senior Analyst Competitive Intelligence (m/f)
Are you looking to join a team that is developing truly cutting edge capabilities? Are you excited about the opportunity to unlock the power of ‘Big Data’ assets?
You will help create first-of-its kind, data-driven, dynamic visualizations and recommendations that will enable key stakeholders to be more efficient, targeted and strategic in their day-to-day decisions.
You will contribute directly to a newly formed team that’s mission is to develop highly visible insights to Senior Management and key stakeholders across every aspect of the business, including pricing, product selection, and more.
What You'll Do:
- Develop innovative analytical methodologies to answer strategic business questions across the organization
- Create visualizations and dashboards to effectively communicate insights from various analyses
- Collaborate closely with data scientists and engineers to develop processes and production visualizations
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand strategic knowledge gaps, and develop innovative solutions to generate new processes and insights
- Work closely with the team manager(s) to develop and follow project road maps, including key activities, stakeholder engagement, and milestones
- Contribute innovative and strategic ideas to help shape a relatively new team, and continue to drive impact across the organization
What You'll Need:
- Extensive experience with SQL or any programming languages (Python, R, etc.)
- Professional experience in an analytical, consulting, technology startup, and/or client-facing role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree ideally in a quantitative field (math, economics, statistics, physics, engineering, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills - ability to develop analytical methodologies and assumptions, use data software to conduct the analyses, and synthesize findings
- Ability to identify and succinctly summarize roadblocks and constraints, propose potential solutions, and drive towards resolution
- Process-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Intellectually curious - passionate about working with, normalizing, and synthesizing large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Attentive to detail with strong quality control
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.