Human Resources Manager
Wayfair is seeking a Human Resources Manager to support our Cranbury, NJ, distribution center. As a member of the Human Resources Team, you will impact the lives of every Wayfair team member through benefits administration, management of employee-focused policies, new employee onboarding, and employee engagement and relations. The Human Resources team makes sure the fun, hardworking, and innovative culture of Wayfair are constants in the work lives of our employees.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Senior Leadership on strategic planning and provide guidance on corrective actions, development plans, employee terminations, etc.
- Analyze data and drive recommendations to improve business results
- Manage the onsite HR staff
- Drive and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Lead complex employee relation investigations including harassment and ethics complaints
- Administer and advise leaders regarding legal and regulatory compliance of FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, etc.
- Oversee and administer HR responsibilities for a number of small warehouses within your region
What You'll Need
- 5+ years in a dedicated HR role with 3+ years of HR management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field required
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Ability to analyze, interpret, manipulate data as it relates to the HR function
- Experience working in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Experience partnering with Senior Leaders
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.