B2C Sales - Account Manager - Avg $18/hr
Wayfair is one of the world's largest destinations for home goods. We are seeking a self-motivated individual that possesses a “closer” mindset to join our Outbound Sales team. If you love to connect with customers and help them purchase amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!
What is the role?
- You exceed all targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, CSAT, and more because you love to make money
- You are able to overcome any objection and don’t like the word “no”
- You are energetic and hungry for the opportunity to talk to everyone about the benefits of Wayfair services
- You are a “Hunter,” someone who pushes themselves to do more, make more, be more
- You listen to our customers and explore our products to upsell/cross-sell your customers to make buying decisions
- You can simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- You efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first
What attributes should I possess?
- You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others
- You are hyper-competitive, hate to lose and are self-motivated
- You solve problems by thinking critically and creatively
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment
- You think like an Entrepreneur
What is required to be considered?
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a solutions-based selling environment such as B2B, Direct Sales, or Retail
- Equivalent experience and/or bachelor’s degree
- Regular and reliable attendance
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.