Manager, Human Resources
Manager – Human Resources
Talent Management at Wayfair plays a critical role: we support our 10,000+ employees as individuals, members of teams, and as part of Wayfair. We are committed to enhancing productivity by promoting employee welfare and inclusion, fostering collaboration and innovation, and driving professional growth and retention.
Our best-in-class Employee Relations team is looking for an experienced HR Manager to help achieve this mission. As an influential and integral member of the Talent Management team, you will be tasked with providing strategic input, insight and advice with respect to employee relations, coaching and development, performance management, conflict management, training and more. As a Manager, you will play an instrumental role in driving people and business initiatives. The ideal candidate excels in a fast-paced, collaborative and innovative environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Advise and consult employees in the resolution of employee relations and performance management issues by partnering with employees, administering policies, and recommending effective solutions for addressing workplace issues.
- Conduct investigations, provide accurate and timely responses to concerns and determine expedient solutions to ensure fairness and legal compliance.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to provide coaching to management on addressing a variety of people issues while effectively mitigating business and company risk.
- Partner with Learning & Development to provide developmental training and coaching on employee relations techniques, corrective action and documentation and performance management best practices to support continuous professional development.
- Manage off-boarding processes and provide regular insights to the business to aid in retention and employee satisfaction.
- Analyze data to identify trends, provide insights and make recommendations to stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage internal candidate process and partner with managers to assess eligibility.
- Work cross-functionally to drive department specific projects and initiatives.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources/Talent Management strongly preferred
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS system is a plus
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to act with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and take ownership of projects
- Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative and answer questions
- Resourceful and results-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build productive relationships and partner with employees at all levels of the organization
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.