Contact Centre Trainer
Contact Centre Development Trainer
Wayfair, Galway is recruiting for a Sales & Service Employee Development Trainer to join the team.
This person will be responsible for identifying training needs, developing training materials, and training Sales and Service staff. This will include initial orientation, new hire training, ongoing up-skill training and project-specific training.
You will be responsible for updating training material, developing and conducting new hire onboarding training, as well as other training as needed.
- Prepare, facilitate and deliver new hire and ongoing training, providing expertise around sales service and email best practices and relationship building skills.
- Stay up-to-date with product, system and technology deployments, determining communication needs and delivering training via the most appropriate means.
- Evaluate and assess new hires after completion of training and certify them to ensure readiness to join consultant teams, providing managers with feedback and coaching tips before transitions.
- Using assessment instruments, gain insights from consultants and work with supervisors and managers to tailor coaching to the specific needs of consultants. Consult with department managers to evaluate quality of service.
- Ensure that new hire and ongoing training content is consistent with floor practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Experience of Training Call Centre/Contact Centre staff is required
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Flexible and able to adjust to frequent changes in training priorities and schedules to accommodate business needs
- Demonstrated training, presentation and facilitation skills before large groups, preferably in a classroom setting
- Creating Content, putting lesson plans together, conducting Training needs analysis.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.