Associate Director of Product Management, Supply Chain Integration
Associate Director, Product Management, Supply Chain Integration
Who We Are:
We’re entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfair’s transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfair’s pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products.
As the Associate Director of Product Management for Supply Chain Integration, you will grow and scale our API strategy, help streamline our Electronic Data Interchange processes, and oversee the integration portion of onboarding suppliers. As a product leader, you will help to craft an overall vision and platforms for end-to-end monitoring to invest in driving a closer business model with suppliers through new connection types.
What You’ll Do:
- Grow the Supply Chain Integration business by establishing a product vision, developing a strategy, and executing a roadmap for one of our key foundational pillars for Wayfair’s growth
- Work closely with the Global Head of Supply Chain Integration GM and the extended Integration team to ensure alignment of business priorities to product strategy and execution
- Collaborate with senior leaders and executives across Wayfair to evangelize the product vision and strategy for Supply Chain Integrations, while aligning vision and unblocking progress where necessary
- Lead a fast-growing, cross-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and Designers, build strong team culture and develop top talent for the Product Managers on your direct reporting line
- As a member of our Product leadership team, help the business continually improve our overall department across a variety of topics and partner with other Wayfair departments to generate external speaking/content regarding: Recruiting, Learning & Development, team culture, and product development processes
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years Product Management experience (experience in EDI, API, XML, EDIFACT, Partner Integration, VANs, ERPs, etc a plus)
- 2+ years of experience successfully leading and growing highly effective teams both in terms of impact and team culture
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences; strong web or app UI/UX experience
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Excellent analytical abilities with demonstrated experience working with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Superb interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Strong cross-functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action and ability to adapt to ambiguity within a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technology or business discipline preferred, MBA a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.