Outbound Sales Associate
B2C Sales Specialist
The Wayfair Sales team has reinvented the way you shop for the home you love! Our dedicated sales agents are committed to providing a genuine, personal shopping experience by helping customers Discover More, Rest Assured and Feel Confident in their buying decisions. Our sales agents begin their career at Wayfair with an in-depth, paid training program that prepares them to help consumers feel confident in choosing to shop with Wayfair. Wayfair Sales agents focus on providing world-class customer experiences while building revenue for the family of Wayfair brands.
What You'll Do
- As a B2C Sales Specialist, you’ll create an exceptional sales experience for customers by educating them on the features and benefits of Wayfair's B2C offerings on calls
- You’ll effectively manage priorities and time while engaging customers in a hybrid inbound/outbound calling environment
- Continuously learn new classes of merchandise and deploy that knowledge to provide customers with expert guidance and product recommendations
- You will train colleagues to be fellow experts of various product classes
- You’ll add and maintain customer data in Salesforce
- Proactively collect and provide insights to Sales leadership on ways to improve sales offerings
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of successful sales experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, collaborative and coachable
- Comfortable learning and using software applications required for the role
- Comfortable and able to meet all essential physical job functions including sitting/standing for 8+ hours, using a keyboard and mouse, and using a telephone headset or phone
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.