Contract Talent Sourcer
Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home – and our Talent Acquisition team is a key strategic lever to the company's overall success and continued growth! We’re true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit.
As a Talent Sourcer, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles, stakeholders, and candidates. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact. You’ll also be a part of an environment of knowledge sharing and learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and explored.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Wayfair business and Talent Acquisition leaders to build a strategic hiring plan and execute against it
- Deploy a variety of advanced techniques to identify and attract the very best talent
- Cultivate and maintain a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Act as a Wayfair champion, ensuring a first class introduction and experience for prospective candidates
- Collaborate with fellow-Sourcers, Recruiters, Recruiting Managers, and Business leaders to develop and implement new sourcing practices
- Evaluate resumes, execute sourcing activities, and conduct phone screens with applicants
- Track and use data driven techniques and analysis to solve sourcing problems and define success, and translate metrics into usable insights for stakeholders
- Leverage systems, recruiting tools, and processes to influence high-quality execution
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience delivering results in either an agency or corporate setting (preferably both)
- Proven success delivering sourcing and/or recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- Demonstrated experience taking a consultative approach towards sourcing and/or recruiting deliverables
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and resources
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- Successful experience using innovative research and sourcing methods for ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.