Campaign Senior Manager, Brand Development
Campaign Senior Manager, Brand Development
Who We Are
The Brand Strategy team is charged with building and championing our brands across all consumer touchpoints. We work across the full portfolio of brands – Wayfair, Wayfair Professional, Joss & Main, Birch Lane, and AllModern. Within this team, the Campaign Managers build compelling multi-channel promotional campaigns (eg Way Day, Black Friday) that tell the brand story and drive significant business growth.
What You’ll Do:
Wayfair is seeking an analytical, entrepreneurial, creative, and process-driven leader to join the Brand Development Team to manage multi-channel promotional campaigns for all Joss & Main, All Modern and Birch Lane business. The role is highly visible to leaders across the organization and uniquely offers a robust blend of strategy, project management, merchandising, and analytics. In this role you will make a large impact on driving bottom line by managing top-revenue driving campaigns (e.g. all major retail holidays, monthly clearance events and Way Day) that reach customers directly across all major internal and external touch-points.
You will work on a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is constantly testing and innovating to bring the best possible content and messages to our growing customer base. You must have an interest in solving business problems creatively and a willingness to hit the ground running.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of teams across the organization and will need to form strong partnerships with Creative, Promotions, and Marketing. Successful candidates for this role understand how to effectively enact change in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, excel at taking an analytical approach to problem-solving, possess strong senior presence and communication skills, and have a strong inclination for the customer experience and collaboration.
- Architect and manage Tier 1 promotional campaigns across Joss & Main, All Modern and Birch Lane - set campaign goals and drive briefs, calendar, messaging strategy, creative and photography direction, testing plan, and performance read-outs
- Accountable for strong campaign performance, which will not be possible without collaboration with many cross functional stakeholders (namely Creative, Marketing, Promotions, Brand Platforms, Consumer Insights, and Pricing)
- Advocate relentlessly for the customer and brands by developing a deep understanding of our customer segments and various brand positioning
- Lead the major promotional holiday planning coordination and execution for 3 brands - Way Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, some of our most important retail days of the year
- Based on campaign results, uncover opportunities to improve, iterate and drive necessary changes across teams to strengthen performance
- Analyze industry and competitor trends to generate new ideas for campaign concepts and experiences
- In time, scale team to include direct reports to help execute and analyze campaign programs
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in ecommerce, brand management, consumer marketing, management consulting, or related function
- An ability to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrated senior presence, recognized as an effective manager. Experience managing others preferred
- An ability to manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- A track record of taking on big challenges and delivering despite obstacles and limited resources
- A track record of successful negotiation and relationship management skills
- Experience in business and data analytics, Excel, SQL
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.