Senior Logistics Coordinator
Senior Logistics Coordinator
The International Supply Chain is a team of highly driven and self-motivated individuals who are working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment (we grew +10X during 2018). Our goal is to manage and drive operational efficiencies within the inbound space by working cross-functionally with teams within CastleGate, Logistics, and Engineering. We are working to grow our business, as this is the newest CastleGate supplier service, to hundreds of suppliers within the next few quarters.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor our NVOCC shipments (where we are the actual freight carrier) across countries, carriers, ports, and agents to ensure timely movement of shipments.
- Identify operational trends that will drive initiatives for process improvement.
- Alert the ocean exception team to issues requiring their skills for resolution.
- Monitor Supplier rate agreements for expiration and ensure new rate agreements are file before expiration of existing agreement.
- Monitor rate with regards to FMC regulations
- Ensure transportation costs and sell rates are entered into the billing portion of the operating platform: CargoWise
- Audit rate, costs and FMC regulated items.
- Work with various teams, such as CastleGate Operations, CastleGate Account Managers, Carrier Performance and more, to ensure that items communicated consistently and properly prioritized or escalated.
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills, specifically Excel
- Strong administrative skills, ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Problem solving mindset with strict attention to detail
- Previous experience working with cross functional teams
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.