E-Commerce Strategy Specialist, Merchandising
Wayfair continues to take the online customer experience to the next level, optimizing every part of the online shopping experience to help customers find what they’re looking for and create a home they love. The Merchandising Operations team is at the center of the online customer experience, responsible for ensuring accurate and complete product content (descriptions, dimensions, imagery, etc.) for Wayfair’s vast online catalog of over 10 million products.
The Merchandising Content Solutions team is looking for an innovative and collaborative person who wants to make an immediate impact on customer and supplier experience. You will be joining a team of individuals tasked with building and maintaining a best-in-class online product catalog. This is a role for someone who thrives working on multiple work streams, has a willingness to get to the bottom of ambiguous challenges, and is looking to hone their project management skills.
What You'll Do
- Be a leader who develops action plans and proactively communicates performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Work cross functionally with site merchandising, buying and external vendors to identify and execute on high priority, high impact projects
- Use data and creativity to identify and advocate for innovative process improvements
- Be solution oriented and able to take an ambiguous idea and formulate sound decision making
- Drive customer satisfaction and trust by improving the quality of our product catalog
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and produce new, technology driven processes
- Stay organized while pivoting and refining strategies as priorities evolve over time
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from top school
- 2-4 years’ in a relevant professional field with project or people management experience
- Proven track record in taking ownership and delivering results within a fast-paced environment
- Willing to dive deep to obtain a strong understanding of business strategy and bottom line goals
- Passionate about improving customer and supplier experience
- Effective verbal and written communicator able to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SQL or other programming language a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.