People Analytics Manager, Workforce Analytics
Wayfair is currently seeking a People Analytics Manager to drive analytics & headcount forecasting for our 16,000+ global organization. In this role, you will partner with both the Finance team and the Talent Acquisition team to forecast Wayfair's headcount & track Talent KPIs. The role will be central to our People Analytics team which is looking to leverage data to influence organizational and talent strategy at Wayfair.
- Design and implement metrics to drive decision making, analyze trends, and align resources
- Analyze recruiter activity & headcount demand data from the business to forecast headcount for the organization
- Conduct weekly & monthly analyses to report on KPIs such as recruitment capacity, hiring rate, time to fill, job requisition delivery trends, and other metrics to identify progress on KPIs
- Provide guidance to all areas of the business on recruiting and headcount forecasting
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to present findings and gather information
- Creatively assess current processes to simplify & streamline analyses
- Immediate management opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record in engineering, math, statistics, actuarial science or related field (GPA >3.5 preferred)
- At least 4 years of work experience in an analytical role, preferably, consulting, finance, or technology
- Integrity and honesty, and, above all, a respect for complete confidentiality
- Ability to leverage data-driven insights to inform business decisions
- Advanced Excel skills, interest in SQL/R/Python
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.