Operations and Analytics Manager, Exclusive Brands
Wayfair’s mission to offer “a zillion things home” presents a key challenge how to show the customer which of the zillion things she’ll love. Enter our Exclusive Brands initiative, which guides the customer experience through curating products from our thousands of suppliers into ~80 style price-driven brands. To achieve our mission, we need a highly motivated, operationally-minded and data-oriented leader to help continue to grow Wayfair’s Exclusive Brands (e.g., Greyleigh, Mercury Row) through excellent leadership, strategic thought partnership, and a desire to quickly get to actionable results. This role will challenge you to derive smart decisions from ambiguous data sets, inspire and develop more junior team members, partner with leadership to set our agenda, and actively question the status quo.
What You'll Do
- Lead a high-visibility team that builds new operational processes – both internally and with cross-functional partners (BI, pricing, etc.) – to action against Exclusive Brands’ strategic priorities
- Have an immediate and lasting impact on Wayfair’s strong top-line growth
- Use creativity to identify new data sets, and use existing data sets in new ways, to answer emerging business questions.
- Stay organized while pivoting and refining strategies as priorities evolve over time
- Proactively communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Be a leader in the Exclusive Brands department who helps develop action plans to move your team and our department forward
- Be solution-oriented and able to take an ambiguous idea and formulate sound decision-making
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from top school
- 3 years’ experience in eCommerce or a relevant professional field
- Proven track record in taking ownership to deliver results within a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to dive deep to obtain a strong understanding of business strategy and financial goals
- Effective verbal and written communicator able to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment
- Technical background or technical orientation - extensive knowledge of Excel required
- Ability to assess risk and broadly communicate vision to cross-functional stakeholders
- MBA or relevant graduate education a plus
- Management consulting or other professional services a plus
- Experience with SQL or other programming language a strong plus
- Formal leadership experience a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.