Manager, New Customer Growth (Lifestyle Brands)
Wayfair is looking for a self-starting, creative problem solver with a strong analytical aptitude to join our Customer Growth Marketing Team. The team is responsible for driving cross functional initiatives across our Lifestyle brands: AllModern, Birch Lane, and Joss & Main with a focus on increasing acquisition and retention.
This is a highly strategic role where you will help to develop new capabilities for Wayfair, drive and execute on an aggressive testing plan to drive rapid learnings, and overall partner across the organization to drive best practices. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual to contribute in a very significant way to an already successful company.
At their core our Managers are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Managers are strong communicators with solid business acumen who are eager to learn, are endlessly curious, take pride in hard work, and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
This role is a key e-commerce entry point for top-tier consultants, investment bankers, and others looking to enter into the e-commerce space in a high impact role with significant growth potential into a broader leadership position.
- Manage the overall execution, performance, and effectiveness of the Lifestyle Brands’ New Customer Prospecting Campaigns
- Take a data-driven approach to analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and grow the business across a multimillion dollar budget to achieve channel ROI goals
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate channel marketing strategy alongside Lifestyle Brands’ Chief Marketing Officers and Senior Leadership, with an understanding and strategic view on all internal/external factors and influences
- Closely monitor campaign performance daily and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Lead cross-functional coordination across Marketing channels, Ad Technology, Creative, and other functions to develop new capabilities and improve new customer acquisition
- Cultivate relationships and drive innovativesolutions with our dedicated external partners and vendors, such as Facebook and Google
- BS degree with a quantitative major and strong academic record (Masters preferred)
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably in a highly analytical and quantitative role
- Strong senior presence with proven ability to work side-by-side with a broad range of business leaders and functions to deliver against complex initiatives
- Exceptional quantitative skills and proficiency performing analysis in Excel (experience with SQL is a plus)
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Strong organizational skills, capacity to multi-task, and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Likes to laugh!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.