Associate Director of Talent Acquisition - Analytics Recruiting
Analytics Recruiting supports Wayfair's rapidly scaling Machine Learning, Data Science and Algorithmic development teams. Additionally, you will provide support for Web Analytics and Business Intelligence, Pricing and Competitive Intelligence Strategy, Supply Chain Analytics and Operations Research. These businesses are the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data and technological innovation. They move fast, iterating quickly on big business problems, applying technology to accelerate unlocking insights and providing outsized value across all global functions from pricing to logistics, marketing to finance, and customer recommendations and search technology. Come help us build world-class AI and data-centric technologies for the future of ecommerce.
What You'll Do
- Partner with business leaders to design, build and execute a strategic hiring plan to attract the world’s best technical talent and hit aggressive growth goals
- Grow and lead a team of technology recruiters and sourcers with a focus on learning, career development, and the creation of mastery in all areas of recruitment
- Advise business stakeholders on addressable talent markets, conduct talent pool analysis, build and organize talent research
- Use data to solve talent attraction and assessment problems, translate metrics into useable insights for recruiters, sourcers and stakeholders alike, drive processes efficiencies
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through top-tier communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview formatting
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition with demonstrable success in hiring across multiple domains (roles, seniority, geos)
- 5+ years of experience leading and growing Talent Acquisition teams
- Proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment
- Experience creating and executing a comprehensive growth strategy at scale
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision-making
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.