We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- Operate Order Picker (Cherry Picker), Reach Trucks, Forklifts, Electric Palette Jacks, Clamp Trucks and other industrial equipment
- Utilize the Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, and Scanning equipment technology to locate and pick orders through the Warehouse Management System
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Accurately identifying units for storage or shipment
- Use equipment to move product and put away in proper locations (specific to Forklift drivers, Electric Palette Jacks & Clamp Operators)
- Be a vocal contributor on the team
- Work effectively with peers and managers
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and asks clarifying questions when appropriate
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What You'll Need
- 6 months’+ cherry picker forklift experience
- 6 months’+ reach truck forklift experience
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor at least 8 hours a day or more
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Comfort with scanning technology
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is a plus
- Experience working in High Jump is a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.