The Wayfair Talent Management team in Europe is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth in the EU. Our Team members are true partners to the business and are charged with retaining and engaging top talent in all parts of the company. The Talent Management team makes sure the fun, hardworking, and innovative culture of Wayfair are constants in the work lives of our employees. As our business growth demands more support, our Talent Management team will now grow as well.
As our HR Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for our employees. You will be administering various documents and processes as well as supporting with global mobility process. With your talent for organization you never lose track of the various tasks that are assigned to you
What You'll Do
- Support the Talent Management team with various administrative tasks such as: Process sick leaves, maternity leaves, parental leaves, etc. / Administrate the exit process, e.g. create reference letters, complete exit interviews / Administer benefits / Process Visa applications and assist employees with immigration questions
- Be the first point of contact for employee requests
- Contribute to and maintain the unique Wayfair culture
- Perform various other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and superb customer management skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.