Onboarding New Business Account Manager
Onboarding Business Account Manager
Wayfair Professional is an industry leading business to business sales organization dedicated to help businesses make good spaces great. Since 2012, we have worked to make furniture, fixture, and decor procurement easier and faster while offering the best possible value. Our inside business to business Onboarding Account Managers, begin their career at Wayfair with an in-depth renowned paid training program to prepare them to manage a book of new customers with the goals of building customer loyalty.
What You'll Do
- You will on-board and engage a large volume of new business clients
- Create solutions and experiences as you build your book of clients
- Cultivate business relationships and create an exceptional customer experience through the sales cycle
- Effectively use tools to communicate with your books of business via phone, email, screen share and/or other technology
- Work with business clients one on one to design, source, and curate amazing business spaces
- Play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our ambitious revenue growth objectives
What You'll Need
- Hardworking and resilient attitude with a strong desire to build relationships through technology
- You are a solutions-oriented individual with goals of building customer loyalty
- The ability to embrace and implement feedback to adopt new skills in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident in asking clients for their business
- Ability to drive results, metrics, and key performance indicators
- You have proven success managing the sales cycle in a customer facing role
- Highly motivated by being an industry leader
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.