Cinerama Guest Services Representative
Seattle's Most Epic Movie Experience attracts people from all over the world who seek the best movie-going experience possible. Seeing a film at Cinerama is an extraordinary event requiring a superior staff. The Cinerama Guest Services Representative for Vulcan Cinema Group will serve as a key member of day-to-day operations for Cinerama Seattle.
This is a part-time seasonal position that will help during the busy Holiday season.
Let’s take a look at your soon-to-be responsibilities:
- Sell, assemble and serve high-quality concessions items (including alcoholic beverages) to guests in a friendly, helpful and efficient manner
- Sell theatre tickets and Cinerama-branded merchandise as needed
- Greet guests, answer questions, and resolve any concerns
- Uphold Cinerama’s high standards and deliver entertaining company-wide programs
- Control access to the theatre by greeting guests, scanning tickets, and directing guests to their reserved seat
- Monitor auditoriums for picture/sound quality, temperature, lighting and guest behavior
- Enforce MPAA ratings to keep underage guests from accessing auditoriums with adult content
- Enforce WSLCB and in-house alcohol enforcement policies
- Operate point-of-sale terminals and make accurate change
- Initiate and assist with daily concession maintenance duties and ensuring the completion of daily checklists
- Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box office areas
- Assist with other functions as instructed by Management leads
As a team member at Cinerama, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Excellent guest service skills
- Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
- Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
Qualities we seek:
- Food and beverage/concessions and cash handling experience
- Experience in customer service is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work in high-volume and fast-paced situations
- Unique personalities to match our unique atmosphere
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with team members
- Ability to work independently and take direction
- Class 12/13 Mixologist Permit (within 15 days of hire)
- Washington State Food Worker Card (within 15 days of hire)
- Eighteen years of age or older
- Ability to enjoy your time at work!
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vulcan Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.
If you need accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or your recruiter.