Vulcan Inc. is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join our Finance team.
… an Analyst with a strong attention to detail who can drive results? Do you want to join a collaborative team, where you can be a strong fiduciary partner and trusted advisor?
Nice to meet you, we’re Vulcan.
Empowered by our founder Paul Allen’s vision, our mission at Vulcan is to make and leave the world a better place. We do that through scientific and technological breakthroughs, catalytic philanthropy, and inspirational experiences, motivated by Paul’s lifelong question: “What solution should exist that doesn’t?”
Our “And” is the idea of bringing together a diversity of people, ideas, disciplines, approaches…in service of Paul Allen’s agenda for a better world. Taking an unorthodox approach to assemble elements that ordinarily would not be seen together. Philanthropy and profit-seeking enterprise. Brain science and art… You see that in the work we do. You see it in our people. And, is a way of life for us.
Come and work with us if you want to embrace your ‘And’ game. Learn about a broader range of subjects than you ever thought possible. Work across a variety of disciplines, projects, problems.
As a member on our team you will…
- Support the operational needs of Vulcan Treasury including cash management, short term investments, debt, derivatives, bank relationship management, foreign exchange, payment strategies, policy, process and program development along with the associated departmental and organizational compliance.
- Support day to day treasury management activity, which includes cash positioning, payments processing, reconciling, analyzing and reporting on Treasury related activity.
- Manage all aspects of Vulcan’s corporate credit card program.
- Manage bank account maintenance process, including opening/closing accounts, legal and KYC documentation, repapering of signature cards, account service updates and ensuring integrity of internal bank account data.
- Partner with Treasury team members on implementing strategic, tactical and operational improvements with a strong focus on business and operational workflow reengineering.
You will bring this experience and skillsets…
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from accredited institution and 2 plus years operations experience in a treasury or finance department or financial Institution OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation preferred.
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems, Oracle PeopleSoft Treasury and Tableau Software preferred.
- Experience with Bloomberg, FXall and money market fund portals preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong professionalism and comfort presenting and interacting with senior level management.
Your characteristics include:
- Innovation, collaboration and trustworthiness with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An authentic appreciation for Vulcan’s mission to solve the world’s toughest problems.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment.
- A keen emotional intelligence quotient and a contained ego.
- Demonstrated honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments.
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vulcan Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.
If you need accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or your recruiter.