Jr. Business Analyst
The BA will build effective relationships with clients to understand and gather their technical/business requirements to appropriately determine the elections’ complexity and scope. BA will be expected to work and collaborate with Product Development, Technical and Product Support teams to ensure seamless delivery and operational success of all voting projects.
- Craft time to fully understand eBallot’s platform and its clients.
- Gather, document and understand client’s voting and technical requirements, prepare business process workflows and scope lists.
- Develop an outline for top technical services to educate new and existing clients about implementation and execution.
- Ensure all consulting, customization, paper and, other services are implemented and verified for all enterprise voting events.
- Work with Experience Manager to ensure all voting events are planned, reviewed, approved and executed on time.
- Proactively develop and maintain a positive relationship with eBallot partners and vendors.
- Conduct daily/weekly team meetings with internal partners to forecast, review and manage requests.
- Monitor project status, recognize negative trends/risks, and identify solutions.
- Consistently manage client expectations and act on client feedback.
- Manage quality assurance and user acceptance process for deliverables.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree is required in Information Systems Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in project management with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Possess sufficient level of technical background to understand clients’ project requirements and communicate them to the Technical team.
- Strong team orientation with the ability to work across different departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem resolution skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills to deliver multiple election events.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or (PMI-ACP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and/or similar certification is a plus.
Everyday, eBallot helps organizations around the world run impactful voting events. The results gathered from these events lead our clients to make informed choices for the future. Better decision making is what drives us, so we've created an easy and secure platform to help you make the most of your next voting event - from nomination to certification.