VOR Technology is seeking instructors to deliver Computer Network Operations (CNO) training. Specifically, we have a need for talented personnel in the following areas:
- Programming/Scripting (from fundamentals to advanced concepts WRT Python; Perl; C/C++; Windows command-line & UNIX/Linux shell; etc)
- Computer Science (hardware/system internals; logic/discrete structures/mathematics; etc)
- CND & CNE
- Operating Systems (Windows & UNIX/Linux OS fundamentals to advanced concepts/usage)
- Wireless Technologies (802.1x)
- Networking & Network Security
- Protocol Analysis
- Target Research/SIGINT Analysis
Some of the many tools and key concepts that apply are: network enumeration tools and techniques, packet capturing and analysis, Kali Linux, EnCase, and Wireshark
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
VOR Technology is a privately held, veteran owned small business that provides Cyber Intelligence Solutions to government, private industry and critical infrastructure. Our areas of expertise include Computer Network Defense (CND), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) and Cyber Forensics. We aim to use our technical skill set in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Assurance (IA) to support global Cyber operations and mission training.
VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department.
For more information about VOR Technology please visit http://vor-tech.com