Target Analyst Reporter, Level 2 (MD)
Target Analyst Reporter, Level 2
VOR Technology is seeking a Target Analyst Reporter to prioritize and assess information obtained from passive and active collection. The Target Analyst Reporter is responsible for writing reports and is familiar with Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) reporting policies. The ideal candidate has experience writing reports that require information to be pulled from multiple sources and have experience interacting with Government personnel.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Active Polygraph
• Eight (8) years demonstrated experience, or has served in a Joint Duty Assignment in the SIGINT Production Chain within the Intelligence Community.
• Experience drafting and/or editing SIGINT product reports for final release
• Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic
• Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors
• Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities
• Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development
• Familiar advanced SIGINT reporting policies (STI, unusual tearlines, Post-Publication actions, RFIs) and incorporating independent research to enhance reporting
• Ability to independently discover reportable information within office workflow tools
VOR Technology is a privately held, veteran owned small business that provides Cyber Intelligence Solutions to government, private industry and critical infrastructure. Our areas of expertise include Computer Network Defense (CND), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) and Cyber Forensics. We aim to use our technical skill set in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Assurance (IA) to support global Cyber operations and mission training.
VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department.
For more information about VOR Technology please visit http://vor-tech.com