Senior Electronics Engineering Technician (Reverse Engineering)
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Electronics Engineering Technician – Robins AFB, GA
VOR Technology is seeking a qualified Electronics Engineering Technician to support an existing contract in the Robins AFB, GA area.
* Shall perform reverse engineering of selected components, associated structures and assemblies, as required to complete or supplement system design and maintain precision tolerances where required.
* Shall perform all material, electrical and metallurgical evaluations using a structured process including issue identification studies, requirement definition, data development, technology insertion, verification, and production assistance.
* Provides direct support to electronic, industrial, or mechanical engineering activities/functions
* Appropriately operates and applies electronics test equipment according to designed function
* Uses appropriate instruments for automatic testing of electronic systems and components including associated software and mechanical/industrial systems
* Leverages standard engineering methods, practices and techniques used in an electronic environment
* Eight (8) years of experience in a scientific, engineering, or technical field
* Three (3) years of experience providing direct support of electronic, industrial, or mechanical engineering activities/functions
* Knowledge/experience with items listed in Duties/Responsibilities listed
* High school diploma or GED
* Technical school degree in a scientific, engineering, or technical field
VOR Technology is a veteran-owned small business provider of cutting-edge cyber, technology, and engineering- based solutions to meet the nation's requirements for exploration, expansion, and experimentation beyond the Earth. With an array of government and commercial clients, VOR continues to fortify its reputation for delivering tangible results by diligently exploring opportunities for innovation and adhering closely to the principles that govern its approach to achievement.
VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department.