Electronics Engineering Technician
Electronics Engineering Technician – Robins AFB, GA
VOR Technology is seeking a qualified Electronics Engineering Technician to support in the Robins AFB, GA area.
* Provides direct support to electronic, industrial, or mechanical engineering
* Appropriately operates and applies electronics test equipment according to
* Uses appropriate instruments for automatic testing of electronic systems and
components including associated software and mechanical/industrial systems
* Leverages standard engineering methods, practices and techniques used in
an electronic environment
* Eight (8) years of experience in a scientific, engineering, or technical field
* Three (3) years of experience providing direct support of electronic, industrial,
or mechanical engineering activities/functions
* Knowledge/experience with items listed in Duties/Responsibilities listed
* High school diploma or GED
* Technical school degree in a scientific, engineering, or technical field
VOR Technology is a privately held, veteran owned small business that provides Cyber Intelligence Solutions to government, private industry and critical infrastructure. Our areas of expertise include Computer Network Defense (CND), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) and Cyber Forensics. We aim to use our technical skill set in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Assurance (IA) to support global Cyber operations and mission training.
For more information about VOR Technology please visit http://vor-tech.com
VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department.