Senior Reverse Engineer
Senior Reverse Engineer – Robins AFB, GA
VOR Technology is seeking a qualified Senior Reverse Engineer to support in the Robins AFB, GA area.
* Designs, develops, produces, and tests materials/parts
* Conducts engineering studies and analyses system design
* Provides performance enhancement on assigned resources
* Resolves material shortage issues due to diminishing manufacturing sources
* Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited
* Four (4) years of experience applicable to Duties/Responsibilities listed
VOR Technology is a privately held, veteran owned small business that provides Cyber Intelligence Solutions to government, private industry and critical infrastructure. Our areas of expertise include Computer Network Defense (CND), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) and Cyber Forensics. We aim to use our technical skill set in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Assurance (IA) to support global Cyber operations and mission training.
For more information about VOR Technology please visit http://vor-tech.com
VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department.