Target Analyst Reporter, Level 3 (MD)
- Prepares intelligence products for dissemination to the Intelligence Community
- Conducts intelligence analysis, target maintenance/development
- Researches, analyzes, and reports intelligence data using IC tools and databases
- Provides DNI analysis, social network analysis, and SIGINT Geospatial Analysis (SGA) support
- Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Twelve (12) years of experience researching and analyzing intelligence using tradecraft tools
- Experience producing serialized end-product reports
- Knowledge of various target areas such as: illicit finance, target technology, military operations
- MUST HAVE EXCELLENT WRITING/EDITING SKILLS AND CURRENT EXPERIENCE
VOR Technology is a privately held, veteran owned small business that provides Cyber Intelligence Solutions to government, private industry and critical infrastructure. Our areas of expertise include Computer Network Defense (CND), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) and Cyber Forensics. We aim to use our technical skill set in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Assurance (IA) to support global Cyber operations and mission training.
VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department.
For more information about VOR Technology please visit http://vor-tech.com