Target Digital Network Analyst, Level 2 (MD)
*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with Active Polygraph
The Target Digital Network Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analyzing DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles
- Maintaining appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis
- Performing sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques
- Analyzing DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements
- Identifying intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience, or has served in a Joint Duty Assignment in the SIGINT Production Chain within the Intelligence Community
- Demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
- Ability to monitor and develop target across several communications technologies
- Able to independently task and build analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks
- Understands multiple internet protocols, telecommunications technologies, and internet routing
- Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities
- Ability to evaluate information for signs of communications changes and identify alternate means of communication
VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department.