Target Digital Network Analyst, Level 2 (MD)
VOR Technology is seeking a Target Digital Network Analyst Level 2 to work on an existing contract in the Ft. Meade area.
VOR Technology is a veteran-owned small business provider of cutting-edge cyber, technology, and engineering- based solutions to meet the nation's requirements for exploration, expansion, and experimentation beyond the Earth. With an array of government and commercial clients, VOR continues to fortify its reputation for delivering tangible results by diligently exploring opportunities for innovation and adhering closely to the principles that govern its approach to achievement.
Target Digital Network Analyst, Level 2
*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with Active Polygraph
- Analyzing DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles
- Maintaining appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis
- Performing sustained target analysis and enhancement using DNI and DNR analytic techniques
- Analyzing DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements
- Identifying intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience, or has served in a Joint Duty Assignment in the SIGINT Production Chain within the Intelligence Community
- Demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
- Ability to monitor and develop target across several communications technologies
- Able to independently task and build analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks
- Understands multiple internet protocols, telecommunications technologies, and internet routing
- Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities
- Ability to evaluate information for signs of communications changes and identify alternate means of communication
For more information about VOR Technology please visit http://vor-tech.com
VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department.VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department.