Target Analyst Reporter, Level 4 (MD)
VOR Technology is seeking a Target Analyst Reporter Level 4 to work on an existing contract in the Ft. Meade area.
VOR Technology is a veteran-owned small business provider of cutting-edge cyber, technology, and engineering- based solutions to meet the nation's requirements for exploration, expansion, and experimentation beyond the Earth. With an array of government and commercial clients, VOR continues to fortify its reputation for delivering tangible results by diligently exploring opportunities for innovation and adhering closely to the principles that govern its approach to achievement.
Target Analyst Reporter, Level 4
- All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with Active Polygraph
- At least 20 (twenty) years demonstrated experience as an Intelligence Analyst
- Experience drafting and/or editing SIGINT product reports for final release
- Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development
- Familiar advanced SIGINT reporting policies (STI, unusual tearlines, Post-Publication actions, RFIs) and incorporating independent research to enhance reporting
- Ability to independently discover reportable information within office workflow tools
For more information about VOR Technology please visit http://vor-tech.com
VOR Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department.