To keep up with growth we’re looking to add a driven individual to our Operations Strategy Team. The Pricing Specialist will work with the operations team in managing seller pricing for our online ticket marketplace. You will provide support in all seller pricing as you develop an expert-level knowledge of pricing, market factors, and internal platforms. This opportunity is a unique experience to build your selling, negotiation, and communication skills at one of the fastest growing businesses in sports and entertainment.
- Monitor pricing among all sellers at Vivid Seats
- Establish and maintain a business relationship with new and existing sellers
- Understand and communicate externally Vivid Seats’ pricing model
- Taking initiative in identifying and resolving issues around pricing.
- Proactively work with sellers to increase value
- Partner with the strategy team on negotiations
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Assertive and professional demeanor
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to think proactively and manage time effectively
What We Offer:
Our benefits package was crafted with our passion for live events and includes $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
Additional benefits include affordable medical/dental/vision/life insurance, a generous 401(k) plan with employer match, transit and parking discounts, a flexible PTO policy, kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, pet insurance, and frequent company lunches catered by Chicago’s best restaurants!
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events each year. Being a part of our team means having the opportunity to work for one of Chicago’s most innovative tech companies, being named one of Chicago Inno’s 2019 50 on Fire. Our team demonstrates a fierce dedication to providing amazing experiences for our buyers and sellers that only live events can create.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606