The Senior Developer will be part of our development team that has extensive experience building custom user interface solutions as well as integrating with industry leading platforms such as Veeva and Salesforce. As a Senior Develop, you will play an integral role in defining and bringing to life the user interfaces created by the user experience and design teams for hybrid, mobile and web applications.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and created multiple, animated, SPA's for iOS and Desktop use. Experience with touch screen application and knowledge of Pharmaceutical projects and Veeva is a plus.
- Build, test, and deploy webpages and mobile applications for pharmaceutical companies in a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment.
- Lead Interactive / UI development for projects.
- Develop front-end for responsive mobile and web applications.
- Work with a cross functional team comprising of development leads, designers, project managers, and others to seamlessly transition designs into deployment.
- Bring innovative ideas to solve complex technology problems.
- Build prototypes and demo applications that address client needs.
- Stay abreast of modern web/mobile technologies and build processes. Create and adapt responsive templates accordingly.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in website, UX/UI Development, front end development.
- Interactive agency experience (Pharma agency experience with knowledge of MLR and brand launch is a plus).
- Experience architecting solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Experience with Project & Task Management tools such as Celoxis, MS Project, Jira, Asana, etc.
- Familiarity with VEEVA products and solutions (VEEVA VAULT, VEEVA CRM, etc)
- Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams, clients and leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation, with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and backgrounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while maintaining composure under pressure.
- Pro-active attitude; highly self-motivated and able to work without constant oversight.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess a highly-positive and service-oriented approach to working both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to effectively handle and protect sensitive and confidential company information.
Viscira is an equal opportunities employer AA M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Viscira will not accept any resumes or profiles from Third-party vendors.