Account Executive – CROs (Remote)
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
As a CRO Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling the Veeva Development Cloud into small and mid-size Clinical Research Organizations. Candidates should be hunters, self-disciplined, and tenacious. The AE will be tasked with generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing/expanding relationships. Territories will consist of 30-40 accounts. Candidates should have a proven track record of at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales.
This is a remote position.
- Understand and present Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across
business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Be willing to travel
- 5 years of successful Enterprise Software Sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Life sciences industry experience
- Knowledge of the drug development and CRO market
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.