Senior Automation Engineer, Vault EDC
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out
- 7 plus years’ experience in the software industry, with
passionfor quality processes.
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks.
- Strong experience in Java, object-oriented methodology, Selenium and TestNG
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills.
- Experience in testing and automating APIs and UIs
- Experience in developing UI Automation Frameworks from scratch using industry best practices.
- Experience in
softwaredevelopment lifecycle, test methodologies and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy,protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws,regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.