Business Systems Analyst, Product Support Systems
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for driving improvements in the processes and technologies utilized by employee success, quality & compliance, and various training teams. This role works closely with global business teams to effectively identify requirements, define scalable business processes, implement changes, manage project plans and perform release management.
- Builds the foundation for the project efforts by capturing the business context – problem definition, current state definition, objectives, business case, desired future state definition, etc.
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to business vision. Manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle by establishing agreements and serving as a liaison between business users and the project team.
- Facilitate discovery sessions and business process workshops. Be able to diagram and elaborate current & future state application workflows in detail.
- Act as the project manager for implementation of the solution – identify stakeholders, risk identification and mitigation, communication, define and drive schedules, escalate internally and externally (as appropriate).
- Provide technical and functional expertise across learning management systems. Serve as SME across various application platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify system and process improvements.
- Lead and execute full development lifecycle activities - design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
- Provide product support, track escalations, perform root cause analysis and work with vendors to resolve issues.
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, release notes and conduct end-user training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years application requirements gathering and design
- Learning management system administration experience
- Experience with Articulate
- Understanding of various training delivery methods and formats
- Strong Business Analysis and Project Management skills
- Prior experience in release management is desirable.
- High proficiency in verbal and written communication. Solid presentation skills are desired.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented. Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Commitment to excellence in the delivery of customer service.
- Comfortable in working with personnel at all levels of the organization.
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Moodle
- Administration experience with Absorb LMS
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.