Digital Marketing Web Developer
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The digital marketing web developer is an integral member of Veeva’s marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing Veeva’s digital strategy to life across veeva.com and our other digital touchpoints. You will also be responsible for owning the Veeva.com web platform.
The right candidate for this position is a detail organized self-starter with experience and passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. Ideally looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Sr. Director of Digital and is located in our Pleasanton, CA office.
- Maintain and update Veeva.com and our other digital properties
- Build engaging and interactive web pages from PSDs, that
areoptimized to be mobile responsive and SEO friendly.
- Manage and execute all content updates on Veeva.com.
- Maintain and update our WordPress CMS instances.
- Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering, all the way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- Experience managing and updating a portfolio of websites with frequent updates.
- A strong eye for design and layout and web/mobile UI/UX
- Ability to create and edit digital assets that are optimized for the web using tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
A strongattention to details.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Engineering.
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of PHP a plus.
- Experience with backend databases (MySQL) a plus
- Prior experience as a WordPress administrator including plugin development
- Prior experience with
sever/instance management in AWS.
- Experience in Enterprise B2B including working with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Experience with optimizing pages for conversion and demand generation.
- Prior experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO.
- Prior experience with website
analytictools (e.g. Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
- Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization.
- Prior experience with coding email templates.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.